Sunday, March 4, 2012

My 1 week winter holiday!!!!

My winter holiday started already last week the 24th of february. On the 27 my aunt Stella and her grand son Luca ( My cusins son), came to visit us in Seinäjoki! I was very exited and it was a great winter holiday for me! Its been a while, since i last saw my family and her coming to seinäjoki for the whole week was a great gift to us, Me especially :)))!!!
Here are couple of pictures we took when they were here!!!




 Luca enjoying the snow!!!

                                                             My mama and her grandson!! Love u alot!!!!
 Snow fightttttttt!!! looool







 Having fun is what we did!!!


                                          

What is Seinäjoki without Samburger? Looool
                                                             At Pomppula!!
                                        
  `lets make a surprise snow man for mirfat`!!! loool
  Here it is! Mr snow man by Luca!!!
 





 It looked like as if it was begging to come in!!!
                      ´Please let me in!!!!!`
              





 Then we went to Jouppilan vuori ( small hill for kids to ski and sledging)
                                                             Me and my mama having fun as usual!!!




Extraordinary Mom


What can I say of my wonderful mother,
An extraordinary person, a mom like no other.
Whenever I need you, you’re always there;
You listen, understand, and show that you care.


You do the things other mothers all do,
But Mom, there’s just so much more to you.
It’s hard to describe the feelings I feel;
My love for you, Mom, is deep and real.


I appreciate you more than I ever could say;
To my extraordinary mom
I LOVE YOU!!!
 

                                                           Here we goooooooo!!!!
                                                             Trying to break Lucas Sledge!!! Looool Me n Petri!!
What a week!!!  A week of fun, laughter, love and excitement!!
Thank you my loving mama Stella for spending your holiday with us!!
Love you alooooooot!!!!
Xoxoxoox

1 comment:

  1. Miru what can I say thanks for the beautiful words from a beautiful strong and kind girl who cares about her family and friends. Only a good upbringing produces loving and caring person like you May Allah bless you and give you the strength to achieve your objectives. luv yah

    Äiti/Bibi

    ReplyDelete