Saturday, March 3, 2012

Birthday Special!!!

Today the 4th of March i am dedicating this special page to my dear father who is turning 50years old!! Happy Birthday daddy! We love you alot! May Allah grant you more years to come! And may He grant you this year a year of happiness, laughter and health!!
Dad you are special in our lives.Thank you for being there whenever we needed you! Not only are you a sweet person in everybodies eyes, you are one of a kind! I have never seen anyone who took care of all the people around and forget what he wants for himself! And you do that!! You keep your family front and every one around you! 
My life would be empty without you my dear father! Thank God for keeping you safe and healthy! Alhamdulillah!!

This picture was taken 2 years ago! At Saba Saba!! Love you dad !! After forcing him to take a picture! loool
                                                                           %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%


Ever since my life began,
I realized that "You da man!"
I saw your wisdom, your courage too,
And I learned I could rely on you.


Your tolerant nature was really great;
Nevertheless, you'd not hesitate
To let me know when I'd been bad;
It must have been hard, but that's being a dad.


You're strong and smart and filled with love--
A gift to me from up above,
So here's a greeting from your biggest fan:
Happy Birthday, Dad, 'cause "You da man!"

A father who is there to all of us!! No matter how many we are , you make sure we are equally loved and cared!

You are funny and caring even the neighbours kids and all the kids who knows you, loves you!

 My mum n dad! Love you alot!! Without you two i dont think i would even be here!!  You are my All!!
 You help me in my project ( hiari orphanage)from the beginning to the end! You made sure my project was a success, and so are many things you helped me achieve!! Thank you papaa!!

And this pict i just love it, just staring at my parents true love!! You teach us alot and i would love to call you my role model!!!! And you will always be!!! I love you and i will always love you!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment