Monday, February 20, 2012

Birthday Special

 Yesterday was my Friend Sahar's birthday! Its been a while ever since my best friend moved to Dubai! But this is to show her that i still remember her and she will always be close to my heart!!



Met you as a stranger
Took you as a friend
Hope we meet in Heaven
Where friendship never ends!!

Normally i add quite much pictures of the people i know and especially who are in my blog as birthday special! But im sorry i dont have picture of her when she lived here in Finland!

Once a year I get the chance
To wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases me no end to say,
I wish you another great year.
 
So happy birthday to you Sahar,
From the bottom of my heart.
And may your good times multiply,
Till they’re flying off the chart!

No comments:

Post a Comment