Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Birthday Special!!!

I know its not even a week yet since i posted the last birthday special post. But this is also one of the special days for my family, since its my Aunts birthday! My mum's sister is my mum as well! So i would love to say happy birthday to my dear mama, i call her Aunty Anna!!
Happy birthday my Aunt!!!

Always
Understanding
Naturally
Terrific!!



No matter where i go,
I'll always find you there
Because you are in my heart
Of this i'm quite aware

You brighten up my life
With memories so fond
When i reach out
 You always respond

Im so thankful to have
An aunt like you
Your love shows through
In all that you do!


She is sweet, patience,smart and a great mother!



I love you so much
Just had to convey
My love for you in
These words that i say

Happy Birthday Aunty
I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment