Monday, January 9, 2012

Birthday Special!!!

Today is my cousins Birthday! I would like to take this opportunity to wish him a happy birthday and start a new thing called Birthday Special! Which will be atleast once a week or when someone sends me their pictures so i could publish them.! I will be showing you some cool pics of the birthday person and say some few word about that person! So my lucky number 1 will be my loving cousin brother Karim! Happy Birthday!

`And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years`.

Im so happy to have you in my life cuz! You are sweet, caring, funny, conciderate, loving, and a great listener with full of joy.


Funny is what you are! Being around you my cousin, make the whole day be the one to remember!


I'm so glad that God gave me a brother like you



Once a year I get the chance
To wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases me no end to say,
I wish you another great year.


So happy birthday to you Karim,
From the bottom of my heart.
And may your good times multiply,
Till they’re flying off the chart!

Expressing Birthday Wishes Birthday Wishes Quotes

1 comment:

  1. Petmir you’re absolutely right. Abdulkarim is the most kind, caring, loving and intelligent young man who wants to develop himself and the people he cares about. He has objectives in life and is hungry to fulfill them. He has been given the opportunity to develop himself and better the lives of the people who love him unconditionally and he has realized that. That’s how smart he is If you have a problem he is always ready to assist to his outmost capabilities. I wish him the best and I know God is watching over him, because of the kind of person he is.

    "THE AUNT"

    ReplyDelete